Terms, Conditions and Returns
Terms and Conditions
Return Information and Conditions of Sale
M2M Store, Inc. offers a 14-Day DOA (Dead On Arrival) return policy (which begins on the day your order ships, with certain exceptions noted below) during which you may request a Return Merchandise Authorization by contacting M2M Store, Inc. at 913-738-4199. The DOA item will be serviced by the manufacturer's distributor for replacement. The Manufacturer and/or Distributor will make the decision on repair/replace of DOA item and return item to customer.
Important RMA rules and exceptions:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order or the order is in any way damaged/incomplete, you must report the issue to us within 3 days. M2M Store, Inc. is NOT obligated to replace missing/damaged items if they are not reported within 3 days.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
- In the event that your package has to be redirected by FedEx/UPS after it has shipped due to customer error or request (e.g. you entered an incorrect address when placing the order OR you simply decide you want it delivered to an alternate location once it's already in transit), you will automatically be charged a $15 redirect fee.
- Most equipment falls under our 14-day DOA policy, which begins on the day your order ships. However, there are a few exceptions:
- Certain Product Manufactures may not accept returns from us and you will need to contact them directly to return your purchase. These stipulations will be stated on the individual product pages.
- SIM cards are non-returnable.
- "Open box" items are non-returnable.
- "Special Order" marked items are non-returnable.
- Router upgrade fees, extended warranties, installation, device management, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- The original product(s) must be returned in otherwise new condition with ALL original materials (original packaging, manuals and accessories). All returned items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse, and if the product(s) is scratched, dirty, missing packaging/parts or in otherwise used condition your DOA product return will be denied.
- You MUST request an RMA before returning an order.
- If you return your item(s) AFTER the 14-day time frame and your RMA has expired we are NOT obligated to return your order.
- Any refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping.
- If you are returning a product that came with free accessories, you must return the free accessories as well. If you fail to return the accompanying free accessories, your refund will be reduced or you will be charged our regular sale price for the free items.
After requesting an RMA:
- M2M Store, Inc. will email you detailed instructions for returning your DOA products. It is very important that you follow the instructions provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email. If your product is returned to us in like-new condition and you have followed our return policy;
- RMA process will be defined by the respective manufacturer.
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the box you are shipping your items back to us in. Do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton!
- RMAs are valid for 10 days. If you do not return your items within 10 days of receiving the RMA instructions from M2M Store, Inc., you may receive a reduced refund or no refund at all if a refund from manufacturer applies. M2M Store, Inc. does not take back purchases unless defective and they will be RMA/Warranty Serviced by the Manufacturer. If item is not defective it will be returned to customer for $15 inspection fee and shipping cost.
- If you are RMA returning a Wireless Carrier contract device, remember that YOU are responsible for canceling your service with the carrier (even if you are returning the device itself to us). If M2M Store, Inc. activated the device we will facilitate cancelling the line(s) of service for you. If you activated the device by other means please contact your respective carrier activation rep.
By purchasing from our web site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions.